Apple Service Technician
Location: AT Computers Swansea
Closing date for applications
31st August 2014
Manage and provide frontline in-house customer support, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis. This is an opportunity to work within and develop a new service centre location providing elite support for fantastic Apple products and technology, reporting directly to the Technical Manager.
• A technical background in computer software and hardware essential.
• Presentable appearance and punctuality, with excellent people skills.
• Apple certification preferred but not essential.
• Organised and professional manner with good communication skills.
Tasks and key responsibilities:
• Diagnose software issues and repair Apple hardware products.
• Manage all aspects of repair workflow, including open repairs prioritisation, case and service part order management.
• Prepare estimates for repair.
• Research order and repair status for customers.
• Maintain an organised and efficient repair workplace.
Salary / package is dependent on experience.
To be considered for this position please email your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a CV and covering letter to:
AT Computers Limited
Green Lane Business Park
Gloucestershire GL20 8SJ